Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 02: Arrival...[27th July 2008]

At 4:45 I arrived Incheon Airport in Seoul....I can't describe my feeling at that moment...Korean Airline Planes where everywhere...

"From the airplane's window"

I got off the plane and it was time to check in...The one who checked my passport was so kind hahah...I remember when he saw me he was saying that I'm beautiful and he didn't ask me a lot of questions and I passed so quickly...while the other members of my family took time...so I was the first one to check in waaa~....then it was time to take our luggage....celebrities pictures where everywhere even on the trolley...we went out and then it was time to look for a taxi...we found one...the Ahjusshi was friendly he was teaching us phrases and words in Korea ^^....it was fun...I saw the han river, 63 building, the bridges, Olympic stadium.Seoul tower and KBS station on our way to Sofitel Ambassador Hotel...


"Stady, Ready. Goo"
"Pass"
After an hour we arrived the hotel...we checked in and the boy took our luggage to our rooms in the 7th floor...I remember that I told the boy "Kamsamida" Thank u in Korean and he told me that my pronunciation is excellent and his English was excellent too...waaa~ I was so happy...we rested for a while then we decided to go to eat dinner...it was night already...we asked the people on the reception if there was any Italian restaurants near by...they told us about one, but we found another one coz we couldn’t find the one they told us about...the first night to walk in Seoul...people where starring and smiling...we even saw a group of old men drinking soju and they were pointing at us saying that we are Arabs haha~....in the restaurant we ordered many pizzas they where delicious...the waitress was trying to speak in English so cute...then when it was the time to pay for the food my father asked the waitress for change [money], but the girl didn't understand so she brought the lady "Boss" then I tried using Korean words after that they understood....

"Italian Resturant in Seoul"

Going back to the hotel preparing myself to sleep I was looking at Seoul tower from the room window...I switched off the lights and it was bed time...

"My first night in Seoul...looking at my mobile...Jalja Donghae & Eunhyuk Oppa"

3 comments:

Harmony said...

So exciting and cute ^^
Reading it was like living it

Anonymous said...

wa~.. very nice~.. I hope 1 day my 2nd dream will come true which is going 2 Korea.. cuz 1 of my dreams was going 2 Japan and I went with the college "but it was a bit boring cuz I didnt go hunt my lovers, lol"..
now, the 2nd, is going 2 Korea.. am planning 4 it and I hope my family will agree~ <3

u r lucky 2 go and see our beloved SuJu members LeeTuek oppa & EunHyuk oppa <3
I know what did u mean by when the korean saw u they were poining @ u, lol, it happened when we were in Japan, they were saying "wow, they r Arabs" and I was super proud 2 be an Arabic person and 2 understand what they were saying =D
mm, wanna ask u, what is ur phone's brand? lol I liked it.. ^^

anyway, nice 2 meet u, unni~ "older than me by 1 year, lol, still have 2 say that =)"..

안녕~ 언니~.. 만나십시오~..

Claudia_Me said...

I understand how did u feel when u went to Japan with the college...coz I also went with the college to Japan & Thailand but I did see DBSK...but at least I saw suju and the rest of SM.town family when i went to KOrea...I wanna go there again...this is my dream...and I'm working really hard to make it true..Hwaiting ^^ for all of us...nice to meet u too thank God I started to know how to read Hangul without using the dictionary I'm proud of myself YA~~~